Set sales strategies, achieve ambitious targets and build strong relationships with both retailers and customers as you drive Erve Group’s growth in the Polish market
The Erve Group is a circle of companies (Erve Europe, Beconnected and Beconnected Industrial) with six offices across three continents, active in Europe, Australia and Russia. Our divisions design, source, produce, pack, and transport collections at the request of major global fashion retailers. We control the full supply chain between raw materials and stores.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands, which produces apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. Erve Europe’s head office and showroom are located in Zaventem, near Brussels.
Beconnected, our sourcing and trading company, specializes in private-label apparel and has offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa, and Russia.
Beconnected Industrial is our state-of-the-art printing and label factory based in Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
Complete with top-of-the-range equipment, strong sustainability initiatives and exceptional customer service, we are a preferred supplier to the biggest names in the fashion industry.
About the role
We are looking for a committed and self-motivated Sales Manager to take a leadership role in driving our growth in Poland. You’ll use your background in the garment and textile industry to develop sales strategies that build on the standard of excellence we’ve cultivated during our 34 years in the industry.
You’ll foster relationships with top retailers and boost our brand’s profile. You’ll inspire and motivate the sales team to increase our market share and revenue while working with account management to ensure excellent customer service. It is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales expert who excels at both devising and implementing effective sales strategies.
As the main point-of-contact for the Polish market, you’ll be in the position to guide Erve Group’s success in the region. The main working location will be in Warsaw, with additional opportunities to travel.
- Develop & build our Erve Group portfolio in the Polish market
- Meet our annual sales goals for licenses & brands and private-label products
- Work closely with the global teams to increase sales, market share and profitability
- Manage each account with customer satisfaction in mind, ensuring excellent service and happy clients
- Conduct ongoing research about the market, retailers, suppliers, and competitors in Poland
- Map out best practices and use the high-impact tactics to plan successful sales strategies
- Build relationships with top retailers
- Partner with the license and brand teams to achieve their targets and further build their brands
- Attend tradeshows and other promotional events to represent our products and brands
- Work closely with the design teams to offer the most effective designs for each specific retailer
- Act as the main representative, contact and onsite coordinator for the Polish market.
- Highly skilled in textile sales, with 5-10 years of experience in sales management and a proven track record in Poland
- Globally minded, having worked with retailers worldwide
- Adept at starting sales projects from scratch and developing new markets
- A keen sense for relationship management and building strong customer portfolios
- Positive, outgoing and solution-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A self-starter who takes initiative and tracks results
- A team player who inspires others
- Fluent in Polish and English.
The successful candidate receives
- A varied and rewarding role in sales management
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on your sales and leadership experience
- Support from a friendly, tight-knit team
- A collaborative working environment that acknowledges success
- Empowerment to lead your own projects as part of our unique ‘Level 8’ business model
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and various benefits.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org