Travel the world training in global trade with the Erve Group
(Graduate, duration: 18 months, paid traineeship)
The Erve Group is a circle of companies (Erve Europe, Beconnected and Beconnected Industrial) with six offices across three continents. Our divisions design, source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major global fashion retailers. We control the full supply chain between raw materials and stores.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands, which produces apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. Erve Europe’s head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
Beconnected, our sourcing and trading company, specializes in private label apparel and has offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa and Russia.
Beconnected Industrial is our state-of-the-art printing and label factory based in Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
Complete with top-of-the-range equipment, strong sustainability initiatives and exceptional customer service, we are a preferred supplier to the biggest names in the fashion industry.
About the role
Your international business career starts here. Travel the world learning all there is to know about apparel production during an 18-month paid traineeship. The successful trainee will travel to at least two exciting locations to work for a period of nine months – Belgium (Brussels), China (Shanghai), India (Tirupur), Bangladesh (Dhaka) or Ethiopia (Addis Ababa). You’ll have a rare opportunity to experience all the different facets of the garment supply chain. You’ll learn about buying and selling within the textile industry and develop a sharp eye for operational excellence. Tasks will be interesting and varied as you assist with product research, liaising between departments, preparing quotes and market data, keeping information management systems up to date and maintaining our excellent reputation for customer service.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
- Open-minded and eager to learn about all areas of our business
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English. Multiple languages an advantage
- Flexible team player who takes initiative
- Inspired to succeed
- Organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about travel and experiencing new cultures
The successful candidate receives
- Paid compensation (amount to be agreed)
- Experience in an international trading business
- Travel to at least two international offices
- Opportunities to develop your skills, working on real projects for real clients
- Support from a tight-knit team with expert knowledge
- A unique working environment that values transparency, innovation and ownership
- An introduction to various roles and departments to help shape your career goals
- Empowerment to lead your own projects as part of our ‘Level 8’ business model
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We stand for growth for our customers, our partners and our people.
Step by step, better each time.